Saturday 27 January 2007

No updates?!

Erm... Funny story this.
I started writing the blogpost about a week back, but I've been busy(lazy), so it aint finished yet, heh.
It's probably going to end up being very big, although I guess I could always split it up and back-date it, but then that'll just look weird (or not weird, who knows?).

At the moment, I'm supposed to be tidying up for tomorrow, but my arms and shoulders hurt from the gym and I've got a blogpost to write(and chickens can't fly and I need a diaper changing and I've got green hair, etc, etc, etc... Oh the joy of making up excuses...).
Just got back from town with a bunch of Chinese foodstuffs (soy sauce, Chinese vegetables, Chinese air, chinese water (you know, like the ordinary stuff, only Chinese)) for tomorrow when Frosty, Paddy and J are popping round for food.
I should really learn not to agree to stuff when inebriated in any way (shape/form), Heh! I went to town (literally) with the food. Just hope I can remember how to cook it!
I think I'm beginning to get my WoW addiction back... I was planning on being in bed at about midnight last night, because I felt like shit, but a friend gave me a call and I ended up playing WoW till 8am this morning! Definitely not good on the body.

Well, I guess I better be getting back to tidying up (and perhaps making dinner).
Hopefully I can finish the previous blog before I die, heh.
Until next time (or previous time, it depends which post comes first >.<).

No comments: