Monday 1 January 2007

New Year :)

Right it's like 5 am in the morning, but it is officially 2007!!! (woo!) The time for new and exciting things to happen and tonnes of exciting things to look forward to. Hope everyone enjoyed new year's eve :). I spent it doing family things, mainly eating, playing cards, drinking too much wine and falling asleep (missed the countdown altogether, doh!).

Mad week for me (exciting news followed by more boring things, yay!). Spent most of my time doing family things like bonding, tidying up and shopping. My family absolutely love the latter. I've probably been to more shopping outlets this week than I've been to for the past 5 years. Shopping Outlets are scary places (even more so, when those famous 4 letters appear in shops). There's like a million people in one place, you can hardly move and they're all fighting to buy exactly the same items (o.O).

This week seems to be a week for seeing people. Yesterday, I met up with a friend from college. She currently goes to the Royal School of Arts. She's so talented with her textiles work it's amazing! We went for a coffee and played a couple of games in the arcade. It was fun, but she kicked my ass at pool. Got her to play on the DDR machine though, she's still a beginner, so maybe it wasn't too good an idea (Hopefully I didn't manage to embaress her too much >.<).

Also, I managed to see someone who I havn't seen in the past 6 years (and havn't properly spoken to since primary school!). It's weird not seeing anyone for the past 9 years and having a chat (It's hard enough to think of what to say when you see someone everyday). Stood in the middle of Debenhams and talked for about an hour. She's studying medicine at Cambridge at the moment. She doing all sorts of cool stuff, although she's got tonnes of work to do. She's changed quite a lot and well, definately got good looking (hehe).

Well I think I might go some more sleep. Time to think of a New Years resolution that I don't intend to keep. Hope you all have a great New Year :)

No comments: