Monday 11 December 2006

Hate, Mondays.

I'm feeling so tired its unbelievable. I think I've somehow managed to bugger up my knee again, lol.

Had 2 exams this morning, Advanced programming and AI. Both didn't seem to go too badly, even though I only did 30 minutes revision beforehand. I'll probably find it's going to come back and bite my ass though.

Yesterday's game went well, although we didn't really do too good score-wise (47-nil). Played both O&D line again and didn't think I did too badly, although I did do a really stupid thing. I was playing on the O-line, trying to block someone, failed badly and spun round to try to stop him. Ended up running face first into the running back and caused him to get sacked (Oops >.<). Really need to learn to play my position properly and probably should be in the gym more often. Went and did the whole Gardners > Piper > Hockney's thing after the game. I think Hockney's is fast becoming one of the places to go (although it's really expensive there). Alco-mo-hol flowed and people seemed to just have a great time. I think Frosty managed to pull the new girl (Jane, Jade, something like that).

Can't wait until after Christmas holidays, apparently we have 4 easier matches. Hopefully I won't keep doing stupid mistakes.

No comments: