Thursday 14 December 2006

>.<

Woke up today feeling like absolute shit. Night out + staying up late doesn't mix well at all. I think I got up at 3-4, the sun was starting to go down (and I swear I could hear wolves howling).

Just came back from a Christmas party thing at Matt's and Hannah's. Hannah decided to cook (god help us all) a Christmas dinner, so I went round with the Daves'. She did the whole full on thing, with starters (mince pies, cocktails), mains (countless vegetables, turkey) and pudding (THE 'PUD', so dense and rich, that custard is used to make it even richer), oh and alcohol (champagne, vodka). I'm really surprised that she managed to pull it all off 'by herself'. It was a great meal (I'm still alive after it, BONUS), but why the Yorkshire puds and parsnips should come 20 minutes after the turkeys gone and everyone's full is besides me. There was a general surprise when we found out that the crackers didn't contain the age-old chicken joke (or any joke involving chickens for that matter), so naturally Moff and Hannah decided to have the squirt-each-other-with-whatever-smells-the-worst fight to commemorate the event.

I think those two went to karaoke night at sanctuary afterwards (smelling of Fabreze, some mixture of purfume (CK, for women not just men, because she's maybe worth it (or something...)) and of course alcohol), whereas I've come home to spend the night on the sofa watching 'firefly'. Still feel like shit, but satisfied :)

Day Counter: 11

No comments: